Saturday, January 25, 2014

Unfinished #2

I am not Exotic, I am exhausted.

The way a zoo animal must feel when the same families stand outside the glass in the same spot at the same time each week and say,

"I've never seen one like that before." 

When I say I'm selling you a product of little intrinsic value, know that I mean it's probably worthless and the item in question is a collection of my words 
that I figured no one had ever thought, heard, or dreamt before. 

Just me. Because I am that brilliant and my mind is one of a kind

Until I read the tomes of knowledge left in our care by the likes of Plato, Blake, Keats, and company

who really have no discerning revelations, but still manage to repeat the ideas of others much more eloquently than I could ever imagine. 








No comments:

Post a Comment